Xenoblade 2 Control Room Key

Xenoblade 2 Control Room Key. It can be found in the delizé's infirmary of mor ardain's old industrial district, next to judicial kollin. Doing a sidequest called failure and success, but the go back to the room where you fought mikhail and patroka.

Ancient Ship Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Walkthrough Neoseeker
Ancient Ship Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Walkthrough Neoseeker from cdn.staticneo.com
I have the key to the control room in mor adains old industrial district yet i cannot open the door it remains locked. The shower room on the second floor (2f) of the police station holds a few items worth collecting, and both are secured behind a lock. Xenoblade chronicles 2 is my favorite video game of all time and having a little piece of the game with me in my pocket just makes me happy.

If you kill the ardun before it hits level 99, it is gone from that save file!!!

I'll be keeping it on my key ring for as long as i can so i hope that it doesn't break off any time soon. Hayashitakara 2 years ago #1. Touch the listed edge of the screen indicated by a series of suspicious looking parts next to it to be teleported to the secret room where you can collect lots of ether crystals Join rex as he tags along pyra and becomes the driver of the aegis!


Post a Comment

0 Comments