A Potato Flew Around My Room Meme

A Potato Flew Around My Room Meme. #i am forcibly removed #forcibly removed meme #a potato #a potato flew around my room before you 3) that one annoying song about the duck and the grapes. A potato flew around before you came excuse the… spread.

A Potato Flew Around My Room Is The World S Catchiest New Meme
A Potato Flew Around My Room Is The World S Catchiest New Meme from img.buzzfeed.com
Press to play the sound: This hysterical meme was submitted by nochunan! Последние твиты от a potato flew around my room (@taehyungsmuliet).

Official flying potato vine account.

Originally, the vine is about a kid singing a misheard lyric from the r&b song thinkin' bout you by frank ocean. Original a potato flew around the room before you came vine sticker by rose soma. A potato flew around my roomjunior mlg • 1,4 млн просмотровв эфире1:28плейлист ()микс (50+). The pyrex i made my enchiladas in went off like a literal bomb all over my kitchen and living room before we could eat it.


Post a Comment

0 Comments