Minecraft Enchanting Room Setup

Minecraft Enchanting Room Setup. Just got a level 50 enchant with this setup except i had it three layers tall. To make the best enchanting room, you need to know that in order to get the max level enchantment option, which is 30, we need at least 15 bookshelves around there is really only one way of making an enchanting room have the max 30 level enchantment available — what was briefly said above.

Check Out This Super Aesthetic Setup I Made For My Enchantment Table I Also Built A Bridge Behind It To Reach This Awesome Location From My House Minecraft
Check Out This Super Aesthetic Setup I Made For My Enchantment Table I Also Built A Bridge Behind It To Reach This Awesome Location From My House Minecraft from i.redd.it
Can't post stupid pikture but it was a diamond sword and now it has this is a pretty old post, but i'm going to bump it with a video that i made on how to make the most efficient enchanting room, to my knowledge. You'll need to gather two diamonds, four obsidian blocks, and one book in order to make one. Enchanting is a huge part of minecraft.

Enchanting is a huge part of minecraft.

Then place bookcases in rows of 3 which should be 2 high. Enchanting is easy and is extremely beneficial. In addition to the suite of enhancements provided by vanilla minecraft, several mods contribute enchantments of their own. Visual enchantments for minecraft 1.16.4.


Post a Comment

0 Comments